Friday 2 December 2016

Frame It or Make a Nightscene at Winter Winterland




Good Morning My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend

This is a scheduled post
when this goes live I will be in Hospital for my Total Knee Replacement
don't know how long I am going to be in for hopefully a few days only.

This is my DT card for Winter Wonderland Challenge
the theme is Frame it or Make a Night Scene

Onto my Card

White Satin Card
Memory Box Die
Doohickey Die
Marianne Design Die
The Paper Shelter image - Snowboarder Girl
coloured with Promarkers and can be found here
LOTV Christmas Sentiment

6 comments:

Veerle said...

Lovely card Marlene.
Hugs Veerle

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Sweetie. I hope all is going well. This is so lovely, I love the gorgeous scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Inny said...

It's a lovely card !
I wish you all the best with your knee !

Greetz, Inny

Inny said...

This is a lovely card !
I wish you all the best with your knee !!

Love, Inny

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, such a lovely scene.
Hugs Julie xxx

AndreaH said...

Lovely card. So pleased they're talented people out there like you that helps us less than talented people like me. 😃😁😀

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...