Thursday 27 November 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT card




Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, sending hugs to those in need of them.
This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The Theme this week is CHRISTMAS PRESENTS


Onto my Card

Red Card
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Not sure of the name of the Papers
Hope Jacre Digi Image
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Doohichey Flower Die
MB Corner Bow Die
Die-namics Pierced Rectangle Die
Pearl Medallions
Ribbon and Ribbon Bow
Stickles Christmas Red
Liquid Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

6 comments:

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the design
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Marlene, what a gorgeous card, I just love the image and your wonderful colours and embellishments, hope your well, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Lovely card and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Carol S. DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love white and red together! Beautiful embossing and love your die cut snowflake! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Helen said...

Beautiful, Marlene - a very elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...