Thursday 21 February 2013

Dream Valley DT card

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am late with this my card. This is my DT card for Dream Valley Challenge, I honestly don't know where the time has gone., I don't seem to have had a chance to do anything this week. Hubby has been on holiday,I think the time seems to go much quicker when he is around.

Onto my card

Blank White Scalloped Card
White pearlescent cad
New Edition Papers
Pearls
Ribbon
X-cut corner punch
Papemania sentiment
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Distress Stickles

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Crafting by Design Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #159 - Flower Power
Penny's Paper-Crafting Challenge # 115 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

pam said...

hi Marlene this is a beautiful card, love this image and all your embellishmnts ..pam

rachel said...

this is beautiful Marlene - I just adore the colour and the image is beautiful xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love your rich warm colours and really stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hello again Marlene. Still loving this card! Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
Sue

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Marlene...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Julia said...

Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs,
Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...