Thursday 29 March 2012

girl with cat

Hi everyone, This is a Saturated Canary digi image, I thought this would be alright for a teenager, after having looked at redrottie's blogspot on how to colour in, I really enjoyed doing this one, not that I haven't enjoyed it before, but to get the shaded areas I wasn't sure how to do it, it makes a big difference to the end result.
I used
Promakers and Flexmakers
Me to You Spring Chic papers
Anita's outline letters and numbers
Woodware Leaf punch
Papermania paper flowers coloured with PMs and Flexmarkers
Co-ordinations card
X-cut oval dies to cut the oval card

2 comments:

coops said...

stunning card marlene.fabulous shape and colours and i love this zombie girl :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Fraser said...

The perfect teen card and so beautifully coloured xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...